1. Choose shoes that are stylish, yet comfy. Don't choose shoes that will hurt your feet, because people can spot a woman in killer heels that are also killing her feet. We know that limp all too well, and it is nothing at all like 50 Cent's, lol.
2. If you choose to wear killer heels, drug stores as well as shoe stores have those stickers you can place under your shoes to combat slipping on someone's drink, as well as this new stuff that Band Aid created for strappy shoes to keep them from rubbing and chafing your toes.
3. Make sure your clothng fit properly. You do not want to ring in the New Year as a tacky hot mess. If you look good, you will feel good. I can't say that enough.
4. Try something new, be flashy for New Years. After all, it is a one-time-a-year event, and you also want to bring in a new year wearing something innovative. So dare to wear what you didn't dare to wear all year long, For those who are always looking conservative, here's a fun way to start another year with a new look. Sequins, sparkle, bright colors, and animal prints are some ideas, even red!
5. If you still can't find anything to wear or can't afford to buy anything new, pull out your little black dress (LBD) and accessorize with fun, sparkly shoes, a clutch or earrings. Pull out all of your fun clothes and mix and match, you just never know what you have-if you are like me, and have a lot of clothes and shoes, this can be the case. I have clothing with tags still on them.